The Hotel Villa del Quar has three proposals for restoration with two different cuisines.
The chef Alessandro Rocchio young man of great sensitivity talent. His dishes are inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with fine oils, fish of our seas and the nearby lake, only local fruits and vegetables in season. He is 'a careful researcher of the harmonious balance of flavors, the cooking and color. With its cuisine he wants to convey the dishes their own values and experience to be remembered. He does not intend to follow the "mode" instead wants to make a mark, to offer emotions, following the flavors and the scents of the tradition as well as experienced in their own life experience: will amaze her dishes. Outstanding pastries.
The main kitchen has a surface of 300 square meters, that can serve up to 50 people at the paper and up to 250 people for large events that can reach up to 500
It is divided into 7 independent zones:
- Pastry divided into two spaces: Hot and cold
- Appetizers: dedicated space and independent.
- First dishes.
- Main courses
- Washing pots in the same environment of the kitchen, but separated.
- Washing dishes in a separate area,
- Dry glasses in a separate area.
There are two options of restaurants in the main kitchen:
- Arquade: gourmand, in the evening from Tuesday 'on Sundays at the paper up to 50 people
- Quar 12: that serves simple local 'more' menu and the lunch tradition
The second kitchen is located in the "Gazebo" where in summer you make the light dining and simple from 11 to 17.